Are you backing up your Centricity Data?
Centricity is a solid PM/EMR software package.
If you are like most Centricity users, you have at least 2 servers in your office.
Now you need to ensure you are backing everything up correctly.
Compliant Backup is very familiar with Centricity as we have setup backup systems for many Centricity users.
Before you lose everything, contact us so we can help.
You need to take action! (fill out the form at bottom of this page)
As we see Flooding in Atlanta, we are reminded that Disaster can strike at any minute.
If your office gets:
- burns down
Your backup data does you no good UNLESS you backup OFF SITE.
Federal HIPAA regulations also require you to backup data continually,
off site and to have a disaster recover plan.
CompliantBackup handles every one of these items for you.
- We are experts in backing up Centricity systems.
- We follow Centricity best practices for backing up your data.
- We backup your data off site to avoid an on site physical disaster.
- We set you up to completely comply with 7 specific HIPAA requirements.
- We provide you with 2 “book-of-knowledge” binders:
- Keep the Primary Binder on site . This binder has all the HIPAA requirement outlined and is your proof that you comply. When the HHS inspector shows up, hand them this binder and they’ll know you have your act together.
- Keep the Secondary Binder off site. If your building burns down, you need access to your off site data. This binder provides you with all the key information you need to access your data, download your data and be productive again.